Pet Carrier Bike Rack
Sidekick is designed as a stable frame to hold a Sleepypod pet carrier with a pet inside. Sidekick fits 26", 27", 650B and 700C bikes. The front loading bike rack uses the center of gravity right above the front tire for maximum stability rather than the handlebars that can sway and therefore be unstable.
While Sidekick was designed as a stable frame to hold a Sleepypod pet carrier with a pet inside, the front loading bike rack can also accommodate books, purses, and bags. For greater adaptability, panniers can be attached to Sidekick’s side legs.
Sleepypod's existing roster of products is known for high quality, attention to detail, and style. Sidekick does not deviate. The simple, graceful rack is made from polished stainless steel, as is all of the accompanying assembly hardware, thereby making the entire unit corrosion-resistant.
Sidekick Safety Tips
- Use of a double kickstand makes it easier for loading and unloading
- New riders should become proficient before riding with a pet
- Always keep pet zippered inside when the bike is in motion
- Never leave a pet unattended in its carrier while the carrier is attached to the bicycle
- It is not safe for people to sit on Sidekick
Visit our safety page for more information about our commitment to your pet's safety.
If you are not experienced at bicycle maintenance we recommend you have your local bike shop mount Sidekick to your bicycle.
More Information Than You Require
Sidekick compatible carriers