Clickit Sport is designed for dogs above 17 lbs. For dogs under that please consider one of our crash-tested carriers
is Sleepypod’s next generation dog safety harness.
A new design makes it light and easy to use, without sacrificing safety.
Visually intuitive, Clickit Sport is packed with state of the art technology that is the result of a dedicated 2½-year engineering effort by Sleepypod’s design team. Clickit Sport was then rigorously tested, to include the same dynamic crash testing that ensures the performance of child safety restraints.
A patent pending Infinity Loop design eliminates the need for strength-rated, steel hardware. This Infinity Loop webbing design, in combination with a padded vest, work together to distribute and reduce damaging forces that can cause injury. Like Clickit Utility, Clickit Sport comes with three points of contact for the most advanced pet safety restraint technology. The three points of contact reduce forward and lateral movement in the event of a collision or sudden stop, protecting a pet that can become a deadly missile that potentially endangers human passengers
• Three-point design for use in rear passenger seat secures a dog’s entire torso
• Broad, cushioned, energy absorbing vest for safety
• Quick connection and release
• Strength-tested, automotive grade materials
• Suitable for use as a walking harness
• Reflective strips for visibility at night
• Easy clean vest is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon
• Three sizes address a broad range of dog shapes and sizes
The Clickit Sport is the first and only dog harness in the industry to be certified by the Independent Pet Safety Research Institution, the Center For Pet Safety.
Due to the unique characteristics and body types of Greyhounds, Whippets, Salukis, Afghan Hounds,Borzoi, our harnesses will not work properly on these breeds. We are looking into developing harnesses that will fit them in the near future.